Very nice, congrads!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Great looking machine

·
Registered
290 Posts
Have to say the Green is probabaly my favorite color on Viking. Yami Blue is classic but the green just has something right going on with it ;)

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have to say the Green is probabaly my favorite color on Viking. Yami Blue is classic but the green just has something right going on with it ;)
I also like it too, it just helps create this look that goes well with the viking and with what it's meant to do.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I actually think the camo is the sharpest color. But, didn't find it worth the extra money, so green was the best choice for me. Not that deer, or other animals, care about color; but going to the woods with a bright red or bright blue rig just seems wrong. I'll end up using mine mostly for hunting purposes.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I actually think the camo is the sharpest color. But, didn't find it worth the extra money, so green was the best choice for me. Not that deer, or other animals, care about color; but going to the woods with a bright red or bright blue rig just seems wrong. I'll end up using mine mostly for hunting purposes.
x2 very true.

I was actually considering getting dark green or camo and then wrapping it with an army tan vinyl wrap :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
x2 very true.

I was actually considering getting dark green or camo and then wrapping it with an army tan vinyl wrap :D
I think the tan would be a great color, especially in a flat tan with no glossy finish. I think my green would look good in "denim" (flat green), as Harley Davidson calls it...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Pic from yesterdays ride.

Creek was up a bit. At the deepest it was about a foot deep. No water in the floorboard.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Looks like fun

·
Registered
139 Posts
There are a few fish in the ole stream. There are two bald eagles who live in the area and fish it on a regular basis. We are way up stream on Bull Creek, so not many big ones. But, beautiful none the less.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Mine just got it 2 days ago an 4 miles later I love it lol I'm in the military and have been at work all weekend and can wait to get home Monday I plan on going to the local off road park to start the break in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts