Viking Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a grizzly 700 and I know that when doing creek crossings that as long as I could see the lower front nose piece I was good but Sunday will be my first day out with the viking and I have not had a chance to get it snorkeled yet so how deep can you go without getting water in the air box? We have had a lot of rain in our area so I know the water will be deep. Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
46 Posts
I went as far as halfway up the electronic bay cover on the hood for a few brief moments this weekend with no issues. I too am planning to snorkel mine, just waiting for more options on snorkel kits before I pull the trigger to buy one. Currently only snorkelyouratv.com is offering a kit.

·
Registered
215 Posts
The air intake for the motor is just above the battery in the the front hood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
312 Posts
I thought this was about to get personal.....I'm not a big mud bogger, but I would just make sure it didn't get to seat level.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I am planning on an intake snorkel. I am headed back to Iraq for 4 months on Wednesday, so ill do the snorkel when I get back home.

Look forward to pictures on return. Thanks for what you do!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: aronsrb

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Going Deepish

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
I am planning on an intake snorkel. I am headed back to Iraq for 4 months on Wednesday, so ill do the snorkel when I get back home.[/QUOTE

Keep your head down and please come home safe!!

And thank you for all you do for our great country!

·
Registered
965 Posts
I am planning on an intake snorkel. I am headed back to Iraq for 4 months on Wednesday, so ill do the snorkel when I get back home.
You are part of the reason this country is the greatest place in the world to live, thank you for what you do.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Stay safe and thank you!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thanks for all you do. Be safe.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts