Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Well, The Red Wagon didn't stay on all fours today. It was a treacherous part of the trail that had a log hiding under the snow. When I hit it I got thrown over the bank
Oh crap! Well, glad you're ok. What's the damage?

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
Wow that stinks. Hope nobody go hurt.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Well, The Red Wagon didn't stay on all fours today. It was a treacherous part of the trail that had a log hiding under the snow. When I hit it I got thrown over the bank
I know it's a different thread.....but this is the reason I wear the helmet. Glad everyone's ok and the Viking didn't suffer!

Reactions: bd_skrillz

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Wow buck, glad to hear your ok. Thats just a sweet bonus that the buggy is too!!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Reactions: BadM0nkey

·
Registered
477 Posts
i am surprised being cold out that the jar to the roll cage didn't crack that windshield any, at least at the mounting point

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Reactions: XAMPLE

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
I've had my Viking on its side twice now. Once we had to winch it back onto its tires and once a couple friends were able to rock it back over for me. Both times it seemed like it kinda happened in slow motion. Luckily no damage either time for me.

Reactions: bd_skrillz

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hold my beer and watch this $#@&

That's what happens when to don't lift your knee when throwing a kick, you will get no elevation from your foot. Amateur wearing denim shorts from the eighties. ****
Step 1 - Dragon seeks path.
Step 2 - Dragon whips his tail.
Ouch
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mjn

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
That's what happens when to don't lift your knee when throwing a kick, you will get no elevation from your foot. Amateur wearing denim shorts from the eighties. ****
Step 1 - Dragon seeks path.
Step 2 - Dragon whips his tail.
Ouch
Cheers

Basic physics and mechanics. What a dumb dumb. Who's dumber, him or the girl? I showed this to my kid. I told her, don't ever be this stupid!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Basic physics and mechanics. What a dumb dumb. Who's dumber, him or the girl? I showed this to my kid. I told her, don't ever be this stupid!

The girl is dumber, he just lacks skills. Cheers

·
Registered
3,837 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Have to ask since nobody else did....did the beer stay safe?? One thing to have a roll over, but if the beer didn't survive, well, that could really ruin a bad day. Like the pic with the po po bringing up the rear;)

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Reactions: jerhomey
1 - 20 of 90 Posts