Viking Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Every time I jack mine up I gain about two inches more than where it usually settles out after a good ride.

·
Registered
130 Posts
It's as tall as my truck after the "2 inch" lift. I love it!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: bd_skrillz

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Wow, I cannot believe that is only a 2" lift. It looks like so much more.

·
Registered
130 Posts
It is advertised as a 2" but I got about 4" out of it. With the stock bighorns I've got 14 1/2" of GC in the back and 14" in the front. What a difference it made. Rides a lot tougher but I like the stiffness. I'm not fond of the squishy feeling it had after the springs settled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got the 2” high lifter kit with a set off rockstar 14” wheels on 3.5x3.5 offset with 28” itp black water evolutions only problem second rid out @ 75 miles of riding bent driver side tie rod

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
I put a 2 " High Lifter on my VI and 30 " Evolutions on it. Have before and after picks on Tombstone Taxi After pic is a little distorted because I had not let the front end settle after jacking it up but very happy with the results

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
When I installed the 2" High Lifter kit on mine it actually raised it up 3", I thought that after awhile it would settle back down a bit but it did not, then the 28's added about another 1 1/2"s. Did you measure your new clearance ground to pan? Now I don't bottom out on the rocks around here.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
I have not measured mine yet. But if you look at the pics I used the closest thing for a measuring device :)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts