Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
That is cool!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Is the cage shorter than the stock one or just looks like it because it has no roof?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's about 6 inches shorter. If u look at the picture where it's next to a stock one with the 26 inch tires, the roofline is still shorter, even with 30s.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice I like the look and that cage would be perfect for my enclosed trailer cause I already have clearance issues and I want 30 inch tires again, **** I can't have a four wheeler with bigger tires than my viking lok

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
326 Posts
Nicest Viking on the site! That beast looks GOOD! Who built the cage? I love how it angles in on the sides.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
That thing is awesome! Are there any future mods we can look forward to in the future?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tech man, I built the cage. Madviking, I like the nose too. With the stock bumper off, it also increases the forward approach angle. Marbleloser, yeah, I have a few more things I'm gonna do. I'm either gonna build some front control arms for it or modify the floorboards a little bit, cause the front tires rub just a little bit. I'm gonna change the exhaust too, cause it sounds like crap right now and it's way too loud. I spoke with King suspension and they will have a full kit ready for the Viking very soon. No one else is even working on it yet..

·
Registered
965 Posts
I want to be just like you when I grow up

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ha, careful what u wish for. Lol. U would b broke. Lol

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How u coming with ohlins, I use to run them on my race bikes and I know the quality of their stuff. I get all my parts at cost from my local dealer, they still extend me courtesy because I raced for them and I usually build cool stuff for them to put in their showroom. I have been keeping up with your thread on the ohlins stuff. How much r thinking the shocks will run.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Post a video of this thing in action asap

1 - 20 of 84 Posts