Viking Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a black SE Viking , coming off a 06 660 I love the differences on this machine. Just had a few questions maybe someone else here has the answers and what they have done... I feel like the gas pedal is far away, and really have to stretch my short legs out to open her up! Anybody tilt it up a little more? Ill have to Wash it up and see what can be done. Also is there any other add on muffler that can be installed without to much BS? I have tried looking for that hush power muffler that's on the red Viking in the videos with out any luck. That's a clean set up he's got there.

·
Super Moderator
4,797 Posts
The drivers seat is adjustable, maybe try that first.

Reactions: Teryx2k16

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Welcome and congrads!!

The drivers seat adustable, if you pop off the seat bottom, there's 4 bolts holding the seat on, if you remove those, you can move up the seat, and put the bolts back in the other holes that are there, once you get it where you want.

Far as the muffler goes, are you wanting a silencer type muffler? If so, I've got hte Silent Rider exhasut silencer on mine, very easy to install, no welding or cutting, just remove stock muffler end cap, put the new adapter plate on in its place, then slide the muffler pipe over the new adapter, and bolt the silencer in place, works great. Scroll down to the bottom for the Viking.

Yamaha ATV Quiet Mufflers

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Here's a pic of it installed on mine.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will try this, how do you like those led rear lights? Was maybe going to order them as well. That muffler is packing? Can you re pack them?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Love the LED rear lights

Yes, the muffler is like a glasspack i guess, and no, pretty sure you cant repack it, they hushpower is chambered, but you have to weld it on, etc, since its not made for the Viking.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good I'll look into them, I should of kept the stock muffler off my nytro rtx to glue oh her. That dam thing was a small car muffler!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats on the ride. Put deposit on Green 700 Friday, thought about it Friday night, went back Saturday and swapped to 2014 Tactical Black. Pick it up Friday.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Congrads!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It just made sense to me the std color without p.s was 13.8 and would not budge. The tactical was 14.7 and it has p.s and roof and fender flares and nicer rims, so all the stuff I would of defiantly added on! Plus my local dealer was the cheapest freight and PDI at 600 and I got 1000$ in yamaha bucks to spend!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
That was the right choice. After getting my green EPS I wouldn't what to be without it even if it did cost me an extra 800.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts