Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello. Purchased a new 2014 Blue Viking yesterday. Gets delivered tomorrow, getting accessories installed. Roof because it does not come with one on the blue model go figure. A fold down windshield and rear window. I will add a front and rear brush guard and a winch down the road. Looking forward to sharing ideas and learning all about the Viking on here.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I know, why no roofs on the blue ones ???? Unsure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
291 Posts
The blue ones are the economy models...you save a whopping $200 with the deleted roof :confused:. Every dealer around me adds the roof anyways.

Thanks M n T! Now i know i have the economy model!!! Lol , my dealer included the roof also and rear window. Very happy with the deal.

·
Registered
291 Posts
LOL...you are just one of those "budget minded" consumers they were targeting :D

Now i feel special! I would have bought the blue one if it was the higher priced one anyway! All my toys are blue.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Are you part of the crips gang by any chance?

Kidding :D
No Gang affiliation here! We wear our pants at our waist and have our seats in the upright position! Lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I read about the blue being made the low price point. So they could say it starts at such and such price. But I got it because its the color I like the most. Then the red but I have a red 2004 Honda Forman and even though I keep it stored in a garage it does fade faster that the blue from what I have seen in the past.

Reactions: north pole viking

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well they will not be delivering it till Monday. They where out of the rear window partition and had to order it. They will not get it till Saturday.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts