Viking Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I have been lurking on this and the other site for a while. I wanted to register so I could ask questions and contribute to the site! I had a really poor experience with a Polaris ATV, and not sure if I could trust them again. My friends have RZRs and Rangers and have had good luck with them, so who knows. Yamaha seems to really have their act together regarding reliability, which is the most important thing to me!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Welcome to the site! Great people, ideas and machines on here. I can't speak for any other brand but I'll vouch that the Viking is a great machine. I'm more than pleased with mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to have ya!!

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Thanks Guys, This looks to be a really great site with helpful people!

Mass-n-trash, I saw your youtube on your rear tire and it looks to be a great set up.
Thanks...it came out better than I had hoped, and it is very functional. I have been approached by a well know vendor to market them...just trying to figure out the logistics to see if it would work out.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome, I switched from Polaris as well....My RZR never gave me trouble but, between build quality and the way I see them handle warranty issues made me want to switch! We are taking the New Viking to Sand Hollow and Moab Utah (Rally on the Rocks) next Month if you want to meet up for a ride!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome, I switched from Polaris as well....My RZR never gave me trouble but, between build quality and the way I see them handle warranty issues made me want to switch! We are taking the New Viking to Sand Hollow and Moab Utah (Rally on the Rocks) next Month if you want to meet up for a ride!
Thanks for the invite Schroeder. I don't have a UTV right now. I want to get my 10 year old very comfortable riding an ATV before I make him ride shotgun. We have a couple of quads and we go out riding those whenever we have the chance.

Sand Hollow would be fun! By boss rented a 4 seater over easter break and took his family to the dunes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts