Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the Tactical Black Viking the day I saw the press release, and have been waiting as patiently as possible for its arrival for nearly three months now. I now have a garage full of basic add-ons (bed liner, mirrors, bumper, etc.). I'm expecting a call any day now.

Looking forward to reading about everyone's favorite mods.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Welcome to the site, your gonna love your Viking!!

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
I ordered the Tactical Black Viking the day I saw the press release, and have been waiting as patiently as possible for its arrival for nearly three months now. I now have a garage full of basic add-ons (bed liner, mirrors, bumper, etc.). I'm expecting a call any day now.

Looking forward to reading about everyone's favorite mods.

FINALLY....another one in SoCal!!! Welcome from San Diego :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a Tactical Black on order too... Yamaha acknowledged that it would ship this month to my dealer in Western NY... I believe that the factory is starting to ship them as there are pics on the internet of people that already received them...

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome!

Nice you must be antsy to get her in with some accessories in your possesion already. ;)

Hope you get it soon and when you do post up some pictures.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Hello from ohio

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I live in a little horse community near Magic Mountain, called Hasley Canyon. Getting really excited; gonna be a fun new project.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
57 Posts
Doghouse,
You got a pig problem at all on your property. Be careful of your answer. My follow up question would be like this, "can I come and hunt it"?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Thats all my Neighbor does in his spare time is Hog hunt, he's got dogs with GPS collars, etc. Im pretty sure he's Addicted, haha.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haven't seen any pigs yet, but I have a buddy who wants to break in my Viking on his ranch, hunting pigs. Heck, I'll give it a shot.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Picked up my SE today. Forgot to snap a photo of it on the trailer. I got an Aluma 7712H Tilt trailer. It worked out perfectly. Drove right up on the tilted trailer and the hydraulic damper made the trailer slowly go horizontal. Really nice.

Here's my first photo of the SE though.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Looks badass, except for the flaps

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Took 'em off today. Installed the bumper. Conveniently they're not compatible -- without the adapter, which I don't plan to purchase. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts