Viking Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Just joined the sight. I enjoy these forums seeing how guys customize their machines and like to read how people use these things for everyday work and pleasure. I own a Ranger 900 because at the time their was no Viking on the market. I can guarantee you what ever I buy next, the Viking will definitely be on the radar!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

When did you buy your Ranger and when are you thinking of looking to buy again?

let us know if we can give you any info on the Viking to help you make your decision.

I also love seeing all the things people use their Viking for. Loads of possibilities.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I bought my ranger at the end of 2012, but its a 13 model. I'm not sure how soon I'll buy something new. So far my ranger has done great, I have 1600 miles on it with no problems, but I really like the Viking 3 person seating and 4x4 system. If I were going to customize a Viking I would go with standard stuff, like tires and wheels, winch, cab components...stuff like that. our family has a farm so I use my ranger a lot for farm work but we do ride for fun too. we've built close to 10 miles worth of trails on our farm that we use for hunting, cutting wood and just riding. I really enjoy riding side by sides for working and fun with the family. while I love my ranger, durability is always in the back of my mind and that's what has got me looking at the Vikings. with yamaha's reputation of building stuff that lasts, I drive enough that I need something that will last.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts