Viking Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all; It's great to be a part of this forum. I have only been a member for a short time now, but I can already tell this is going to be a great one. :)

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
372 Posts
I am new to the forum as well, welcome anyway. I just put my "It's time for 51" Jefferson bumper stickers on my vehicles yesterday. One should go on my Camo Viking as soon as I build the rear bumper. I look forward to being able to say that I live in the Great State of Jefferson!!!!

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
I am new to the forum as well, welcome anyway. I just put my "It's time for 51" Jefferson bumper stickers on my vehicles yesterday. One should go on my Camo Viking as soon as I build the rear bumper. I look forward to being able to say that I live in the Great State of Jefferson!!!!
Welcome to the forum
do you own a viking currently or are you looking to buy one?
Hi guys I'm from Idaho originally, now in Nevada for the work, what am I missing about the deal with the Great State of Jefferson/California.....did I miss something somewhere?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hi guys I'm from Idaho originally, now in Nevada for the work, what am I missing about the deal with the Great State of Jefferson/California.....did I miss something somewhere?
There is a serious push to create the 51st State out of Northern California. Checkout JeffersonDeclaration.net which will give you details. I am tired having no representation, being over regulated, and living in a state run by progressive criminal politicians. So I hope to someday say "I live in the Great State of Jefferson.

BTW I have a nice piece of property up around Orofino, hope to build a cabin on it in the future. What part of Idaho are you from?

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
There is a serious push to create the 51st State out of Northern California. Checkout JeffersonDeclaration.net which will give you details. I am tired having no representation, being over regulated, and living in a state run by progressive criminal politicians. So I hope to someday say "I live in the Great State of Jefferson.

BTW I have a nice piece of property up around Orofino, hope to build a cabin on it in the future. What part of Idaho are you from?
Well it's a small world, I'm from Cottonwood Id., as the crow flies about 35 miles from Orofino, and I don't blame you for wanting the state of Jefferson, seems like all the crooked laws passed in "your" country start to spread out into all the other states like a virus, lol, so you have my vote.......and now all we need to do is start getting rid of all the crooked politicians in DC to boot :(

·
Registered
372 Posts
Well it's a small world, I'm from Cottonwood Id., as the crow flies about 35 miles from Orofino, and I don't blame you for wanting the state of Jefferson, seems like all the crooked laws passed in "your" country start to spread out into all the other states like a virus, lol, so you have my vote.......and now all we need to do is start getting rid of all the crooked politicians in DC to boot :(
Too bad you had to leave Idaho for Nevada. Northern Idaho has so much to offer in beautiful country, but got to go where a job takes you. Heading back up in Oct. to hunt and burn some slash from my build site and yes the Viking is going and will get worked every day. And ditto on DC....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well we are working on it the best we can up here. I Believe it will be on the ballot in 2016, but it still has to make it past congress before it's offical... assuming it gets voted in by all the liberals down south. Anyway, I'm still loving my Viking and I just finished putting my emergancy pack together just in time for deer season. (Med pak, Survival pak etc.)

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Too bad you had to leave Idaho for Nevada. Northern Idaho has so much to offer in beautiful country, but got to go where a job takes you. Heading back up in Oct. to hunt and burn some slash from my build site and yes the Viking is going and will get worked every day. And ditto on DC....
Ya I miss the tree's, green grass, the wild life, and sitting on my porch on a warm sunny day and having a breeze come down off the mountains with the smell of pine, dang now I'm home sick, I volunteer to come up and give you a hand in the fall, lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts