Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading this forum for a couple years now and have learned a ton from everyone. I've got a 2017 viking 6 eps camo so far I've done a few things to it. First thing I did was make an aluminum roof and windshield, next put 50 in light bar on top, 3in cube on the rear mounted with emt hangers. Next I made a rear bumper out of round stock. Bought a soft cab enclosure from side x side enclosures. Last weekend my son and I installed hotrod sheave, purple spring and slug kit. Now FINALLY THE QUESTION I HAVE. Should I do anything with the cvt intake for overheating of the clutch? Or do they only do that if you have a snorkel kit? Hope I'm posting this in the right place! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
You should not need to do anything special with an upgraded sheave. It won't generate extra heat by itself. Unless done right snorkeling can reduce airflow which will lead to problems.

Sent from my SM-F707U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
333 Posts
Welcome to the Viking forum, glad you decided to join

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Welcome in Cory B!

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
333 Posts
Post some pictures of your your home fabricated accessories, I’m sure everyone would like to see them.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
ya - pics or it didn't happen.
no aluminum roof, no bumper, no cubes - nope not buyin it. fake news.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
ya - pics or it didn't happen.
Skrillz is correct. We like pics so we can see what you did. Skrillz likes them because ha cannot read.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Skrillz is correct. We like pics so we can see what you did. Skrillz likes them because ha cannot read.

I reed good end now how to spek gud to!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome aboard! A lot of good information around here. If you can put up with the humor... lol.

·
Registered
93 Posts
If'ns yur skeer'd, say yur skeer'd....

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
333 Posts
I Taint skeerd of nuttin 🤪

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
It has begun

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 overall machine 2. 2 piece roof with gutters. 3.homemade bumper. 4.cab enclosure storage. 5. 3in cubes on either mounts, nice for swiveling. 6. Green cab light on swiveling, dont scare the game away as much. 7. Homemade windshield dampener. 8 and 9 pictures of light bar white and green.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
And a sticker that says “My Dick”

·
Registered
93 Posts
Richard Viking?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts