Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked em up Monday... pretty cool but kind of expensive at $115... the chick workin the parts counter is convincing.. lol I am looking at selling my stock tires with 200 miles on them and getting the 27" Interco SwampLites.... anyone running or have ran these? Heard some good about em

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I like those taillight guards

·
Registered
965 Posts
I have 27" GBC MUD HOG on mine and i love them. great traction, better ground clearence and they fill the wheel well better

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
You guys running the 27's...are you using 12" or 14" wheels? ( and offset?) I'm going to go with the 27" Maxiss BH's

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I was wondering the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was wondering the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was upset to discover 3M... but there seems to be plenty of it on there... I was also considering using 2 small stainless flathead screws per guard to ensure I don't lose em...

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
You guys running the 27's...are you using 12" or 14" wheels? ( and offset?) I'm going to go with the 27" Maxiss BH's
..mine are 12x7 with a 5+2 offset STI HD3.. I will be putting on 27's (taller sidewall is my preference)

·
Registered
188 Posts
The headlight/tailguards look good but I can't help but feel they are a waste of money. Sure they protect your lights from getting broken, but how common is it for those lights to break really? I'd rather take my chances and then pay for a new light if I really have to.

Did you buy them more for the look than the function?

·
Registered
81 Posts
The guards look good, but yea I couldn't spend that much cash on em. My 27' tires are on the factory rims. Call me a fool, but I jus cant spend the extra cash on nicer rims when I could buy other cool mods. This is the first atv/sxs that I plan on leavin the stock rims on. Don't wanna spend so much time cleanin up nice rims like on my last 3 rides ha!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I've got the STI HD2 wheels. Same 5+2 offset, 12"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I'm seriously looking at the 27" Bighorns for canam

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
The headlight/tailguards look good but I can't help but feel they are a waste of money. Sure they protect your lights from getting broken, but how common is it for those lights to break really? I'd rather take my chances and then pay for a new light if I really have to.

Did you buy them more for the look than the function?
yes... well wait.. I guess the real reason is the chick workin the parts counter sweet talked me into em... I left the place and was like . Why did I buy those? lol but I like em

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have 14" in wheels with 27" inch mudlite xtr's. I think it looks great fills out wheel well good. I put a set of the swamp lites on my dads sportsman and let me tell you they will dig and grab like crazy. Its a **** of a tire.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have 14" in wheels with 27" inch mudlite xtr's. I think it looks great fills out wheel well good. I put a set of the swamp lites on my dads sportsman and let me tell you they will dig and grab like crazy. Its a **** of a tire.
Interco or IPT SwampLites

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I called my dealership where I got my Viking they said theyd match what I can get em for on ebay so as soon as I sell these 25's im ordern em... cant wait

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
27" SwampLites ordered .. be here Tuesday or so,,, $433 on ebay shipped to my door.... Ill post pics when up.. Sold my bighorns with 200 miles on em for $225

1 - 20 of 25 Posts