Viking Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
333 Posts
No but that is massive and looks kool. I wonder how heavy it is?

·
Super Moderator
4,349 Posts
Looks great!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would be afraid to put that on the front of my CovidZombieKiller. It looks like it weighs a ton. Why are you interested in that bumper? What are you doing with your Viking to where you would be interested in such a thing?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would be afraid to put that on the front of my CovidZombieKiller. It looks like it weighs a ton. Why are you interested in that bumper? What are you doing with your Viking to where you would be interested in such a thing?
Fair Question, thanks. I'm interested in it because it has the front receiver, winch mount, Bumper and bash guard all integrated into one part. I work in woods on a fairly steep hill so it's common to slide into brush and trees and bash the grill, so I need a better bumper than stock. And the front receiver is great for moving trailers around. The one in this link I've seen would work but I'd still need a bumper: http://www.kfiproducts.com/QR-CODES/Manuals/M105530_small.pdf

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
333 Posts
Fair Question, thanks. I'm interested in it because it has the front receiver, winch mount, Bumper and bash guard all integrated into one part. I work in woods on a fairly steep hill so it's common to slide into brush and trees and bash the grill, so I need a better bumper than stock. And the front receiver is great for moving trailers around. The one in this link I've seen would work but I'd still need a bumper: http://www.kfiproducts.com/QR-CODES/Manuals/M105530_small.pdf
That KFI that you just posted about is what I have, because it also is the snowplow mount

·
Registered
63 Posts
I saw that too when I was looking for front bumpers in my build. The front hitch receiver is a nice touch. As far as front bumpers, I don't think i have ever seen one quite so stout. I use my Killer for trail riding so I would never want that much weight on the front end. But it sounds perfect for what your needing. Post some pics of what you end up getting.

·
Super Moderator
4,349 Posts
It may not be that heavy. I'd imagine it's standard thin wall tubing.

·
Registered
2014 Viking 700 EPS SE (stock for now, just bought it in Dec 2020)
1 Posts
The bumper listed here looks like the same one for a few dollars less.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts