Viking Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has smashed up their viking yet, I push mine to the limit and have come close a couple times but have been Lucky so far. I'm surprised we haven't seen any carnage photos yet

·
Registered
179 Posts
Worst I had was sister in law decided to go flying threw a mud hole and cut the tires to the right, un knowingly there was a stump in the mud she hit and knocked the tire off the bead. So if thats the worst that has happened in a year Im good with that.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Most important thing is that no one gets hurt. Second most important thing is that any damage to the Viking isn't too expensive to fix. I'd say it's pretty good news that our forum hasn't seen any bad accidents. Maybe that means that the Viking is pretty safe as well.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would never wish it on anybody but I love watching sxs and atv crashes on youtube

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
854 Posts
when i get one i hope i don't.
years ago when i used to do landscaping i managed to flip an atv i used to move a wood chipper around and just ended up on my side which wasn't too bad, still hurt a bit.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I saw a couple more RAZR crash videos after looking at that one. Surprisingly easy to roll it and wheely onto your Back. Maybe because it had a lot of power...?

Sent from my iPhone

1 - 13 of 13 Posts