Viking Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked for a thread on this topic but found none. My new Viking sometimes is difficult to get out of gear. Reverse and High etc. Other times works fine. Sometimes when stuck in gear I feel like I am going to break or bend something getting the tran to free up. Is this normal?

Thanks
StevenSue

·
Registered
215 Posts
I am occasionally experiencing the same thing. Usually a little tap on the gas of loads it enough to shift normally. Mine seems to be getting better with miles on it. See the attached discussion from a previous thread http://www.vikingforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=681

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Shakes2582

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
same thing here... tap the gas a hair and it'll shift fine

Reactions: Shakes2582

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Mines the same way, i just tap the gas, and it shifts fine then.

·
Registered
344 Posts
same here its a pain in the ass

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks everyone! Does make me feel better. Only 11 hours on it.
Ditto on the little gas bump. Mine is getting easier and easier with added hours.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Same here as well, seems to be getting better with time.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Thats funny you post that, because, if you say ANYTHING about this site, on that one, they get there panties all in a bunch, and send you PMs asking you not to mention anything referring to this site...
Just trying to share that knowledge being that lots of people having issues with their shifter including me this way to be a solution to the problems

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Just trying to share that knowledge being that lots of people having issues with their shifter including me this way to be a solution to the problems
Oh, no worries here, this site seems ok with sharing info with other sites, i was referring to the vikingforum.net, not liking members to talk or refer there members to this site-Vikingforum.org.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts