Viking Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Playing in the snow here in South Western PA. We had a blast!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
heck no, its in the 80s...

·
Registered
124 Posts
I see you where gassing up at the Marathon station on the corner of US rt40 and Pa rt 381:D I live up the road, a few miles from Seven Springs. My Viking does not do so well with stock tires, in the deep stuff. It just gets stuck and bounces up and down.:(

·
Registered
963 Posts
If you guys live near seven springs, you should try to make it to ohio this summer to go to Yankee lake truck night with the vikings

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Running the itp xtr Mudlites on mine, Great tire, Did not have a problem all day, And i was in virgin wet snow 14"-16" deep. My buddy did not due as well....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A low lander, I have the best of both worlds. My backyard is at the base of the mountains, and the rest of the world isn't far from my frontyard. We do alot of riding in WV. 15 min. haul from my house 2 our camp in WV. GREAT GREAT place to ride!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I was very surprised, never got stuck all weekend and we were pushing thru wet virgin snow 12"-16" deep. My buddy had a rougher go at it, he was following me and had smaller tires. He would of never got thru first... I love the ITP XTR's

1 - 15 of 15 Posts