Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had ordered it from dealer, but they where on backorder for who knows how long, saw Rocky Mountain ATV showed to have 1 in stock, and ordered it, came in today. Installed it this evening after UPS finaly showed up. Its a really nice piece, fit and finish is great.

Attachments

Reactions: napzard

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, goes in same way as seat, and you put a cotter pin through a hole on the front deal that goes through the rubber grommet i think its called.

·
Registered
312 Posts
looks good, is it comfortable to ride with?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very, great armrest

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh yeah, plenty of storage for gloves, etc. Here's a pic, i'll get a better shot tomorrow of the inside of it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397746714.449178.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No problem

·
Registered
21 Posts
Viking2k14. Did you notice any less sound / noise having the center console install versus the center seat?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Viking2k14. Did you notice any less sound / noise having the center console install versus the center seat?

Can't honestly say that I did. But I did try something today, I stuffed some towels up in the spaces between back rests and seats, also in between each backrest, and all across the top behind the back rests, seemed to REALLY make a difference.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
464 Posts
Dang you 2k14 I thought awwww I won't need this but now you got me getting the itch more money to blow I guess only good thing it is on back order so I don't have to do it right away lol

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dang you 2k14 I thought awwww I won't need this but now you got me getting the itch more money to blow I guess only good thing it is on back order so I don't have to do it right away lol
LMAO, only trying to help others. I reallly like it though so far.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Here's mine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Teryx2k16
1 - 20 of 48 Posts