Viking Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the GBC Dirt Commander Tires anyone using them on your Viking. Thinking about getting a set.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Nobody that I know of yet

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got my GBC Dirt Commanders mounted on ITP SS108 black wheels,I thinks they will look great,hope they do good.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Pics please!!

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'm running get mud hog and have nothing but good things to say

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
962 Posts
GBC not get **** u auto correct

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Ordered a set of Pit Bull Rockers yesterday. 26.5x9x12 and 26.5x11x12. I'm going to run them on my factory wheels. I know a couple people running them and they are impressive to say the least. 8 ply tires and yet still soft quiet ride with TONS of grip.

Here's a good link to a thorough review pit_bull_tires_pg9

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Ordered a set of Pit Bull Rockers yesterday. 26.5x9x12 and 26.5x11x12. I'm going to run them on my factory wheels. I know a couple people running them and they are impressive to say the least. 8 ply tires and yet still soft quiet ride with TONS of grip.

Here's a good link to a thorough review pit_bull_tires_pg9

they look a lot like bighorns

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
o yea i gess they are somewhat different

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Got my GBC Dirt Commanders mounted on ITP SS108 black wheels,I thinks they will look great,hope they do good.
Do those run true to size? Doing my research, I was surprised at how far off some of them were.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Those are gonna look nice!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Do those run true to size? Doing my research, I was surprised at how far off some of them were.
Same here. I measured my 26 x 9 x 12 Swamplights and they are 25" exact (and aired up alot!). My 26 x 11 x 14 Bighorn radials are 27" exact. Big difference! I got to test out the viking at an atv park this weekend and was very impressed!! I found out quick that the bighorns do not pull in the mud like the swamplights though. The Viking can sure sling the **** out em!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts