Viking Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Viking and its big brother 2011 Can-am Outlander 800 XT-P with black STI HD2 wheels and 26" Original Bighorns

Attachments

Reactions: Badger

·
Registered
464 Posts
So clean good choice in both machines

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, and it didnt take long at all, pressure washer with a foam cannon, and boom all clean, lol.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
they do look good...has ur buggy ever saw dirt? lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Once really, when i first got it, cant ride that spot anymore, and i really dont have anyother place to ride other than around the yard and down the streets, sadly. Ive got a hunting club at the end of my street that costs $650, that has a ton of logging roads to ride, but just dont have the money this year.

·
Registered
464 Posts
What kind of pressure washer with foam cannon do ya got

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wouldnt go over 2700psi, like you said, it could damage decals, paint, etc. My washer has different tips for it, and i use the wide angle spray, works really well, i love the foam cannon too, fun, lol.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have the same foam can it works like a charm. Tip for the guys looking to get the cannon make sure you have a decent pressure washer to get that thick coat of foam ;)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Can you use any car wash shampoo in one of those cannons or does it require special detergent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You can use any car wash soap, I've used Turtle Wax ICE car wash soap, Turtle Wax wash & Wax, etc. No problems.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Its works reall nice, used it for awhile.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Spray the underside of you fenders with PAM or Pledge furniture polish and the mud will come off much easier.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Spray the underside of you fenders with PAM or Pledge furniture polish and the mud will come off much easier.
Great idea it makes sense to have a layer of lubricant if thats what you want to call so the dirt and grime don't stick.

But won't it smell like butter when it heats up :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts