Viking Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have another video gonna b on YouTube soon. This is a still that my homie sent me from the other day. This hill was pretty steep with a serious washed out ditch. Off-roading Vehicle Off-road vehicle Car Tree

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
look foward to seeing it.

·
Registered
965 Posts
im fluffy's biggest fan, fluffy is my screen saver.

·
Registered
965 Posts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Omg. That's awesome. I'm finishing up new front and rear differential skid plates tomorrow. Then I'm gonna go beat on it Sunday and see if I can tear something else up . Lol. I've got the steel on the way to redo the complete underside with 3/16 plate. That thin stiff they use from the factory just isn't gonna hold up.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Omg. That's awesome. I'm finishing up new front and rear differential skid plates tomorrow. Then I'm gonna go beat on it Sunday and see if I can tear something else up . Lol. I've got the steel on the way to redo the complete underside with 3/16 plate. That thin stiff they use from the factory just isn't gonna hold up.
Keep us posted on this, would love to see pictures of the beating in progress :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
These were from last weekend. I haven't gotten to go out again. I'm going to try to isolate the part and modify it before the next ride but I've got a few other things ahead of it. I'll let u guys know if I have any more problems out of it and more importantly, how I fix it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts