Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I was browsing on another Viking forum and found this post! I'm not selling it my self but I thought I'd share the info! Definitely getting one for my bike!!

Fresh NEW Hard Cab Enclosure for the Viking

Please note that it is not my intention to create competition between two great forums; we are all part of the same community and should share info / ressources!

Cheers!

JT123

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I seen on there site the cab with doors was 2,449.99, but it didnt look like hard doors that i could tell, just not good pics maybe.

·
Registered
3 Posts
They are hard doors also. Metal framed with polycarbonate glass with door handles, hinges, and latches. Also seals off with rubber stripping. Looks great and would be awesome for winter time. Wish I could find a cheaper one tho. It is pricee!!

·
Registered
6,075 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
For wow, I'm still surprised they even make them

·
Registered
6,075 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,273 Posts
As my Viking is a work vehicle I really need one of these, it's been either side of 0C here last few days (32F for those using the old language) with snow wind off the mountains to the west and I'm pretty cold in the old V. But then I think, Viking with cab, heater, stereo, lift, bigger tires, led lighting etc etc for $25K or Toyota flat top 3L turbo diesel 4wd with heater air con the lot for $37k, where do you stop with the Viking?

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
As my Viking is a work vehicle I really need one of these, it's been either side of 0C here last few days (32F for those using the old language) with snow wind off the mountains to the west and I'm pretty cold in the old V. But then I think, Viking with cab, heater, stereo, lift, bigger tires, led lighting etc etc for $25K or Toyota flat top 3L turbo diesel 4wd with heater air con the lot for $37k, where do you stop with the Viking?
Have a buddy who bough an old Mitsubishi Pajero (aka Montero in the states) and dropped a crate engine in it and installed skid plates. For something silly like $5k, he has a reliable, street legal, off road vehicle that can easily fit 4 people ...also has heat and A/C.

However, no ROPS.

·
Super Moderator
4,273 Posts
Pajero haha know them well, they were popular here, not as well liked as Toyota 4wd's but reasonably good. So you guys call them Montero's, funny that as apparently Pajero means wanker in Spanish, not sure if that's true but so the story goes!

Reactions: bd_skrillz
1 - 20 of 38 Posts