Viking Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding today and the bike just killed. Turn it back on and cant here the fuel pump prime up. I noticed the Dynatek injector wires were rubbing in one sopt, so I removed the programmer. I tried swapping the relay, fuel pump doesnt come on. I check the fuse on the solenoid and it was good also.
Any ideas? I will check to see if its getting voltage tomorrow.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yeah check voltage all I can say. If it's got power at the pump and your ground is good got a pump issue. Is it just a two wire pump? If no power check at the fuse. If power is there go to relay and see if it's getting it's signal voltage to close the power contact. Let me ask can you feel relay click?

·
Registered
986 Posts
The other day my buggy was idling for about 8 minutes, then it shut itself down. I waited an hour while I charged the batteries just incase it was low battery. Winded over for a bit then eventually started. Yesterday it was idling for about 3 minutes then it shut down. Tried starting no good. Opened the air box and pulled the filter tried starting no good, then I sprayed a little bit of lube spray at it and it fired up no worries gave it some gas and some revs and all good. I think my fuel pump might be on the way out as well.
Can't really hear it pumping when I turn on the ignition, but still starts. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,125 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts