Viking Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a front receiver hitch for the 2019 Viking EPS? If you have one, can you post a picture?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not quite. You have to buy the winch mount to use that one. I already have a winch mount. I wonder if it would work with my winch mount?

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
I never thought of a receiver in the front but would not be hard to do. Just get some 2" sq tube and weld it to the bottom of you winch plate. Would have to cut a hole in the plastic skid plate and have the tube stick out far enough to be able to get the pin in and out.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am in luck! The winch mount I have in place is a KFI, so, the receiver hitch that Blue Bull pointed out, will work. They claim I will not have to cut the plastic. We'll see.

·
Registered
43 Posts
You mean I did something right? I can’t do that! It’ll ruin my reputation.....

Reactions: Chick

·
Registered
199 Posts
KFI snowplow mount has a 2” receiver built in.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not much need for a snow plow in Southeast Texas, on the Gulf Coast!.

·
Registered
199 Posts
If you look closely what Blue Bull sent you for KFI 2” reciver and my photo are one and the same.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I see that. I also saw on one of the suppliers, they showed a different style for the snow plow, than for the one with use with a winch, yet they both had the same model number. Go figure. lol

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is what I am talking about. Same number, but different. Does not bolt across the fairlead.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Those are not snow plow mounts. That's where the shackles go for your winch. See it's all in how you look at it. lol

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You did look at the first picture? That is the mount KFI lists as a Snow Plow mount. Not me, I didn't list, the manufacturer lists it as their Snow Plow mount. The second picture, is listed as their front receiver hitch mount.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was being sarcastic about not needing a plow in Texas. I don’t have either. Winch or plow.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
While I do not need a plow here, with all the rain and hurricanes, I sure need the winch!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts