Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered new bushings for 2015 VI. They are one piece oem. The existing bushings are 3 piece that come in from either side with a pin so apparently they've been replaced already with aftermarket?? Is it possible to replace with oem without a press? Or do I need to go back with aftermarket?

· Super Moderator
5,195 Posts
I thought that the original were 3 piece, can you put photos up? And I doubt you'd need a press.

· Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
1,629 Posts
If you have the entire A arm off and need a press I would believe you could use a vise to press them in.

· Super Moderator
5,195 Posts
To me the first photo is the correct ones, those second ones look weird. Are they really that expensive?

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thoroughly investigated and there's no way possible that the factory yamaha bushings will fit it these a arm slots. Perhaps aftermarket A arms??? Yamaha parts guy verified the one piece design is factory... said to grease and beat in with rubber mallet... yeah right! They are 1/4" too big and rubber is crazy stiff

· Super Moderator
5,195 Posts
Salt water by the look. Yeah those one piece ones will be a nightmare to get in!

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Automotive tire Wood Motor vehicle Gas Automotive exterior

At a loss trying to identify these a arms.. don't look factory and I don't know what bushings to order.. I may have to fabricate a replacement pin.. are these by chance, wolverine a arms?.thoughts?

· Super Moderator
5,195 Posts
They are after market high clearance A arms, I can't remember who makes them. THAT'S why your bushes are different. You'll most likely have to go to the manufacturer for the correct bushes, do a search on here or someone else will know more, others have had them.

Reactions: bd_skrillz

· Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
1,629 Posts
Maybe they are SuperAtv a arms. Look on their website and SXS stuff website. You may find them there. SuperATV posts here frequently shoot them a PM or call them directly they can probably help you. Or order oem arms and put it back to stock.

· Registered
4,156 Posts
Reactions: SuperATV

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sent Super atv pics and they said not their's...and don't appear to be high lifter either. I've seen where some folks have put wolverine lowers on vikings for clearance but still don't look exactly like them either..

· Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
1,629 Posts
Wow 32" on a Viking, no wonder they needed to lift it. Must be some clutch work on it also to help turn them because they will rob a lot of power. Rear A arms like that also?

· Super Moderator
5,195 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts