Viking Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I just want to take this opportunity thank each and everyone of you for making this the best Viking community. We can all thank our moderators Viking2k14, vikingss212 and Ultratec for their assistance and sense of urgency when it comes to giving us the best experience possible.

I have gone through the forums and organized all the threads making it easier for everyone to find what they are looking for.

Just to make things more interesting I have also added in new sections such as Yamaha Viking Service, Ownership, Classifieds and a Lounge Area.

Another useful forum created was Product Recommendation and Reviews. check it out Product Recommendations & Reviews - Yamaha Viking Forum

Hope this makes a difference for everyone!

If you have any questions or opinions please let us know ;)

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
More great additions, well done. This is an awesome site.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Looks good thanks for the upkeep. this forum is great

·
Registered
963 Posts
I love this forum, I am also a member on yamaha viking forum .net but it is now nearly as user friendly as this one and there is a lot more great info here.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to orgnize everything! The forum looks 100 times better and it's so much easier to find things. I really like the diy section ;)

·
Registered
372 Posts
I like the new look and have been using it, however I have experienced a problem. When I load a new page it bounces around twice before it fully loads. Never did this before. This happens on my Ipad and laptop as well. Not sure the issue, its just a pain the the ass....ha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts