Viking Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Beaver Bank! Get that idea patented! Best aftermarket accessory I've seen in a long time. I was gonna build a trailer. Never even thought of this idea. Is that a 12' or 14'?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
That is a great idea, I have seen it done on trucks before.

If I did that here in Saskatchewan I would have to unbolt all the seats and take them with me, The bears like to chew on them.

Maybe you should make a swivel seat for the boat and take them with you!!! Four Little Bolts!!

Good job on the roof rack.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Sweet... thats what I do in my viking minus the boat lol I just load the rods in the bed

·
Registered
326 Posts
If I did that here in Saskatchewan I would have to unbolt all the seats and take them with me, The bears like to chew on them.
Pointer that works..........take a small ziplock bag of q-tips and put them in the glovebox. When you stop to go fishing or hunting, grab a q-tip and soak it in gas. Rub it on the seats and it'll stop the bears from eating your seat. The best part is its not enough for us to smell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Hey Thanks a bunch. I have heard of so many people who lost their seats while fishing in Saskatchewan.
I have purchased 2 el cheepo motion detector alarms I set on the seats. One touch and 110 decibels! Ebay China crap.
I even use them when I park and go for lunch, keeps fingers off!

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
850 Posts
Busy day on the Detroit River. Managed only 5 Walleyes.

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
850 Posts

·
Registered
6,858 Posts
We used to wonder if we could make a drive on raft powered by a viking

Reactions: cactus

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS