Viking Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow fishers ATV world is on destination America channel at 9:00 a.m. eastern. They will be at ivy branch in Hatfield mccoy trails with a Viking!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Awesome, really like that show, already had my DVR set!! Also follow them on Facebook, so knew about the channel change, they keep moving around...and when they where on the last channel, it was all reruns!! Cant wait to wach some new stuff.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know I love the show to! I also follow on facebook as well. Definitely be nice to see new episodes.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
They told me on FB that they love there Viking, i had commented on the post about with the pic of there Viking, and said I hope ya'll talk about the Viking, and how well it does, there's alot of Yamaha/Viking haters out ehere, and that's when they commented to me that they love the Viking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Dish 194

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Well, thats dissappointing, i haven't watched it yet though, got it on the DVR though. Tomorrow Dirt Trax!!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Just watched it, and it was pretty good, Yamaha probally gave them that Viking, but hey, its nice to see one in action. I dont think that one didn't even ahve a Winch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts