Viking Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i just picked up a 2014 viking and put 28 miles on it so far and i dont know who likes it more me or my 7 y/o. All i think is in future is sound dampening, radio and a winch but the wish list never seems to end.

·
Super Moderator
4,425 Posts
Hi and welcome, yeah the kids love them and so do the big kids! The sound kit is a must as it's just one big opening from the cabin to the engine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome to the club! I can't agree with you more, my 7yr old boy absolutely worship's the Viking. While I do love to see that smile on his face... big daddy's gotta play too! That wish list will only get longer the more time you spend on this forum.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Welcome as well....My grandkids love to ride in the viking and will just sit in it playing around when I park it. Seems like we are all getting in line for the sound dampening kit. Can't arrive soon enough. Enjoy the new ride!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Welcome to the site, glad to have you!!

My 3 & 7 year old Nieces, love the Viking!!! I've already got some sound proofing material in the cab, it made it such a pleasure to drive around!! I plan on ggeting the new Sound dampening kit from Yamaha aswell.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on the new viking

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome aboard! When you say you're from South Georgia, are you referring to the US state, or the island in the south Atlantic?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome, bug doc I live here in the states. Anyone know a good resource/website to order accessories for the viking.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I really like Rocky Mountain ATV!! Thats where i got my tires/wheels, Yamaha center console too, aswell as my tires/wheels on my Can-am Outlander 800, always been great to deal with. They have just about all the Yamaha accessories, and OEM replacement parts, like plastics, tail lights, etc.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Rocky Mountain ATV is a good one, but for price comparison I use Cheap Cycle Parts.com and Yamaha Parts House.com. I have purchased OEM Accessories and Parts from all three with no issues.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
check amazon. i found a few aftermarket items on there that were cheaper than anywhere else

1 - 12 of 12 Posts