Viking Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well first day to really get a chance and put it through its paces I couldn't be more happy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Awesome Congrads!!!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Lol..i like how the chicks on her phone in the one pic....my wife does the same thing the whole time when i try n take her hunting,riding, or pretty much anything outdoorsy haha..get some more mud on that thing will ya

·
Registered
963 Posts
I think it's funny she is sitting in the middle

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol..i like how the chicks on her phone in the one pic....my wife does the same thing the whole time when i try n take her hunting,riding, or pretty much anything outdoorsy haha..get some more mud on that thing will ya

let her drive.

then she wont have time to be on the phone.
I did let my wife drive I had to kick her off the wheel so I could get the feel for it lol

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no snow,good for u mud and nice weather
Yea no snow I'm in Southeast Texas that stuff you speak of is few and far between lol but yea there was plenty of mud the place we were riding was a 700+ acre tract and we could not ride it do to the fact that we were the only people out there and some if the mud holes were 4ft deep, if I was on my four wheeler no questions ask I would hit it but not on the new viking lol

·
Registered
290 Posts
At least if you live somewhere that gets snow and you have the money for it and it makes sense, you can get tracks :D
well i think tracks are only necessary when you're heading up through DEEEP snow. Like the one guy who sets the cross country ski trails...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts