Viking Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I finally got to test ride my Elka4’s last night on a Saturday NightRide. 2 Vikings, 1 Teryx4, 1 Can-am Maverick, 1 Can-am X3, 1 Polaris 1000.
My buddy in the Teryx4 that led the night has a set of Kings Suspension in his and I was on his Dusty ass all night smashing the fast twisty and bendy bush tracks. I could not see much of the track due to dust and light bars etc. No matter how much he tried even with clear fresh air he could not shake me. Every body else could not come close to catching either of us (driving like pussies)
These Elka4 are on a while new level. You can maintain any throttle position and just steer it anywhere you want it to go, no need for braking and stuff like that. My mate in the passenger seat said it felt like a high speed roller coaster.
Going from stock suspension to spacers to aftermarket to these has been a great journey. But if you love going really fast and your not going to upgrade your vehicle as Vikings ffffn rule, then add to cart you will not be disappointed.
Ps had a full sized Buffalo run across our bow at 70kph that we missed by a meter. Brakes work good to now I have installed the EBC stainless steel rotors. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
Can I ask what a set of Elka stage 4's cost?

·
Super Moderator
4,239 Posts
Good to hear you're loving them, they would be my choice of suspension. You might have to mount a 375 H&H in the passenger seat for those buffalo.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to hear you're loving them, they would be my choice of suspension. You might have to mount a 375 H&H in the passenger seat for those buffalo.
Claymore on the bumper. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts