Viking Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day to everyone. Can anyone tell me where the fuse for the 12volt plug in is. I lost power to it and cant locate my owners manual. Thanks. got to go wheelin its 32 above here!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For anyone who looked thanks. I found my manual! Wife had it in her drawer said she was reading it.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Glad you found it, BTW its 61 here.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice to hear its that warm for you. I heard texas was having some of our weather. This sure beats the normal temp of-20 to -40 in January. I had 28 inch tires I was supposed to put on Friday but they didn't make it. So that's for Monday, then I'll see how the snowmachine trails are for my viking!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
well, yesterday was a diffrent story, lol, in the 30s all day, and we had alot sleet, ice for most of the day, and a little up north they got some rare snow, but sadly we missed the snow down the road a bit. We just got sleet, ice.

·
Registered
170 Posts
supposed to be -20 on Monday here in Chicago and that is WITHOUT wind chill

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
well, yesterday was a diffrent story, lol, in the 30s all day, and we had alot sleet, ice for most of the day, and a little up north they got some rare snow, but sadly we missed the snow down the road a bit. We just got sleet, ice.
under 10" of fresh stuff here..getting sick of it...id share it with ya if i could

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
75 here in Poway (San Diego) yesterday. Very nice...but we need rain BAD!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
75 here in Poway (San Diego) yesterday. Very nice...but we need rain BAD!
I heard about that on the news, crazy. We where in a bad drought couple years ago, it was awful. Got out of it that winter and got to normal, currently we are around 8" below normal. It just doesnt rain like it used to when i growing up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts