Viking Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What brand drive belt do you guys recommend. I have a 2014 viking with little over 3k on the clock and it seems you have to give it a little bit more throttle than what I think is normal. This is my first machine with this type of belt drive. My harley was belt driven but different..Also thinking about a JBS kit for xmas.the only thing is buying 2nd hand machine you don't know what has already been installed other than cosmetic things. Thanks in advanceClap

· Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
1,629 Posts
Stick with the Yamaha oem belt they are the best. There is probably nothing wrong with your belt. More than likely you just need to service both the primary and secondary sheaves because at 3k miles your way past the recommended maintenance of these by double.

· Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
1,629 Posts
Well that is not a simple question to answer and can get quite involved, so here are some links that will help answer most of your questions. These will take you to the Wolverine forum where it is discussed often and more in depth.

Reactions: MNDirtRider

· Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
1,629 Posts
There are also some great youtube videos out there that can help also. HunterWorks has some how to videos right on his website.

Reactions: MNDirtRider
1 - 5 of 5 Posts