Viking Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we (finally!) wrap up the plow season, we see that we have (4) 66" DENALI PROFESSIONAL Plow systems that have slight scratches and/or dents. About the same as if you used the plow for a season -- hardly a big deal.

We are offering these PRO systems for $399.99 shipped. They retail for $749.99 shipped. So this is a great time to get ahead of next year's snow and install the plow while it's warm in later summer!

PM me with contact information if interested. These tend to go VERY fast.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yea I think that you should post some pics so that we can see exactly what you are offering.

Its hard to convince myself to buy something like this in the off season.

Have you had much interest so far?

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, guys. It's hard to send pictures. They are packed up and very difficult to open to get pictures and such. We do that with our scratch and dent winches because it's easier to open the boxes. We already demand a lot from the guys in the shop.

They tend to go in less than a week -- and most often in a day in the busy season. I think we have sold one so far. I'll have to check. I've only put them on one other forum so far.

None of them are used. They are brand new. They typically have small scratches, a few paint chips, or a dimple. I posted on one other forum -- the Commander forum -- and you can see the feedback from someone who got one in the past: DENALI Scratch and Dent Plows from Motoalliance - Can-Am Commander Forum

Thanks gang.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Are they a complete system with the mounting frame and hardware or are we just purchasing a plow blade?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Complete system with Viking mount, push tubes, and blade. Here are the general photos we use from our website and internally of what you'd be getting

DENALI PRO Blade Information I.JPG

DENALI PRO Blade Information II.JPG

Commander photo #1.JPG

DENALI UTV Lift Arm Information.JPG :

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I should emphasize that it's only the blades that have slight scratches or dents. The lift system and mount is brand new.

I can get you a nice deal on a winch too if you need one.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
I should emphasize that it's only the blades that have slight scratches or dents. The lift system and mount is brand new.

I can get you a nice deal on a winch too if you need one.

Winter is winding down. Any chance of some killer deals on heaters anytime soon? :D

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You bet! We've been selling about 7-8 per week at a $309.99 price point -- down from $399.99.

Got your PM and sent one back. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
I just ordered one of the Scratch N Dent 66" Plow Systems. I couldn't pass it up and I don't even have my Viking yet. The savings will pay for a KFI 4500 Stealth Winch with Poly cable & mount.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I would suggest a Viper 4500 from Motoalliance. They make an excellent product. This way you also have the entire package from one supplier with a good reputation for standing behind their products

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
I would suggest a Viper 4500 from Motoalliance. They make an excellent product. This way you also have the entire package from one supplier with a good reputation for standing behind their products

I'll second that! I have the Viper Max wide spool 5000. It has 65' of cable and the wide spool will give you better pulling power. You'll have to decide between wire and synthetic. Easy install, a great product and they have great customer service!

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the support guys! We'll be putting together plow/winch packages for the fall sometime this summer.

The scratch and dent plow was an outstanding deal. We have a few left and I'll post them on other boards. So glad it worked out. Particularly like this board. Great guys!

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
My red Denali Scratch N Dent plow kit showed up today. The scratches and nicks on the blade are completely cosmetic and probably about what I would have after my first day of plowing, maybe even less because of all the rocks around here. I will put it together and post some pictures.

What an awesome deal this was!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Any of the scratch and dent plows left? Sent PM

1 - 19 of 19 Posts