Viking Forum banner

DENALI PLOWS Out of Stock -- Save big for pre-ordering next run.

8K views 26 replies 7 participants last post by  Motoalliance 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Gang,

Well due to crazy high demand, and a slight production delay, we are now out of stock on the lift-arms for our DENALI plows. I think we sold 30-40 plows the past couple of days.....so grateful for all your support after selling 1600+ systems last year. So we are off to a great start.

We will not be shipping units until between 9/17 and 10/2 at this point. However, for guys willing to wait a couple of weeks, we can offer the following discounts out of goodwill:

DENALI STANDARD: $100 off
72" DENALI System with Mount and Shipping is now just $479.99
66" DENALI System with Mount and Shipping is now just $439.99

DENALI PROFESSIONAL: $150 off
72" DENALI PRO System with Mount and Shipping is now just $649.99
66" DENALI System with Mount and Shipping is now just $599.99

DENALI HYDRO-TURN: $100 off
$599.99 shipped

These prices are good for those that pre-order only and sale ends when we are back in stock.

If you want, please send me your contact information including name/phone/address/email or call us to get on the list.

Here is some further information about our plows if you haven't seen them.

Product Red Text Line Diagram

Roof Automotive exterior Storage tank Cylinder

Diagram Line Parallel Cylinder Auto part

Diagram Vehicle Naval architecture Airplane Aircraft

Here are some videos about them too:

This will be our best sale of the year. Snow isn't here yet, so time to take advantage of our "out of stock" situation. :)

Thanks again for all the support. We LOVE the forum here.

See less See more
3 4
#5 ·
Sent a Pm

#7 ·
Got a email stating my plow has shipped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 ·
PM coming back. Sorry, I was forum AWOL for a few days.

Sale is over on 66" & 72" DENALI Standard plows as they are all in stock and shipping.

DENALI PRO plow sales goes through October 6 at midnight. PRO's are shipping next week. I think we have about 80-90 in backorder status (thanks for the orders), so now is the last chance to save big on our DENALI PRO's for the season!

Please call in or order one directly from our site to get them.

Thanks for the great support gang.

#12 ·
I got a 66 inch Denali Pro from them and it is very nice. I think I paid only $379 at the scratch n dent sale in the spring.

Reactions: blur920
#14 ·
Not sure the difference.

#15 ·
We had our first freeze overnight so I figured it was time to attach my Denali Pro mount. That way I wont be cussing later while laying in the snow. The push arms mounting lugs hang down about 1.5 inches and can take a beating when the plow is not attached. I bash-proofed them using a heavy duty bolt and two nuts.

Attachments

Reactions: B767 Driver
#17 ·
Snow is here I'll be plowing tonight

#18 ·

#19 ·
Let us know how it goes. Post a vid.

#20 ·
Just finished, plow works awesome. Much better then the polaris plow I had on my sportsman. Didn't get a video today but suppose to get a foot of snow in the next two days so I'll try next time

#21 ·
Do you use the skids or let the blade rest on the ground?

#22 ·
I used the skids didn't want to tear my yard up any worse than it is

#23 ·
Too hard to plow and film at the same time but here's a pic with my helper

#25 ·
My first post! Put my Denali plow on this week and it was just in time, got 11" and the combination of the Viking and the Denali plow worked awesome.

#26 ·
I've been plowing with it almost everyday, 2 thumbs up works great

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.