Viking Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Viking Gang,
We've put a 15% off sale on our 72" DENALI Standard Series plows while quantities last. I think we sold another 10-12 plows of various sizes over the weekend, so now's a good time to get rolling while the weather is still good for installation.

The discount code is: DENALI15OFF

This makes the price $492.99 or so (including shipping) for a sweet, complete system.

Here's the link from our site. https://motoalliance.com/Site.Store.go?action=gotoProductDetails&id=1044

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bought a winch and plow from Peter. I ordered the winch and mount over the phone from a fine lady and the plow from Peter over email. BOTH were great, awesome customer service and a pleasure to work with.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Any plans on a sale for the pro series

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Any plans on a sale for the pro series
I grabbed a pro series from their scratch and dent sale they had a while back.... The quality of the plow, push system and mount is better than i have ever seen in a atv/utv plow... I didnt even know they made em this heavy duty

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Second that. My only complaint is that I would have liked to see the mounting lugs a little higher or somehow back farther. They stick out forward enough to get hung up on logs and rocks.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I just ordered my plow today. Drive down to northern NY state next week and pick it up (a lot cheaper than getting it delivered to Canada). Now I just have to sell the plow off my Grizzly!

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the great support guys! And anytime you have some minor tweaks you'd suggest on the hardware, etc., give us a shout. Our business has always benefited from talking directly with you all on the boards.

We partnered with EMP on the plow mount for the Viking as they had one in stock and Rick did a great job drawing it up for us. Fun to work with good companies.

It's quite possible Eagle copied our mount on this one. That's pretty common in our industry, but we try to avoid it like the plague. It makes our engineer (Scott) just about throw up to copy others' work and I don't like it either. We did it a couple of times early in our company history and I learned to just hate it. Way more fun to innovate and build your own stuff.

And good to hear from you again TMcelheny (can I use your comments sometime in our plow listings? No worries if not).

We don't have plans to put a big sale on our PRO plows, though they are 8% off at the moment -- down to $735.99 for a complete system shipped. And I'm always open to offers from guys on the board! :)

Have a good weekend.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Thanks for the great support guys! And anytime you have some minor tweaks you'd suggest on the hardware, etc., give us a shout. Our business has always benefited from talking directly with you all on the boards.

We partnered with EMP on the plow mount for the Viking as they had one in stock and Rick did a great job drawing it up for us. Fun to work with good companies.

It's quite possible Eagle copied our mount on this one. That's pretty common in our industry, but we try to avoid it like the plague. It makes our engineer (Scott) just about throw up to copy others' work and I don't like it either. We did it a couple of times early in our company history and I learned to just hate it. Way more fun to innovate and build your own stuff.

And good to hear from you again TMcelheny (can I use your comments sometime in our plow listings? No worries if not).

We don't have plans to put a big sale on our PRO plows, though they are 8% off at the moment -- down to $735.99 for a complete system shipped. And I'm always open to offers from guys on the board! :)

Have a good weekend.

..thats no problem at all...Its the only plow Id recommend and comparing these plows to any others that I,ve seen is like night and day...

Theres another one for ya ,, haha thanks again for an awesome product!!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Picked up my plow today (great customer service and fast shipping!). Now I just have to wait for some cooler weather (yes it's Canada but we don't have snow yet) and do the install on the mount and plow.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Outstanding.

Here's a new video we just took of our DENALI PRO plows being welded right here in the good old USA.

We engineer all our products in the States and then try to sort out the best combination of quality and price point about where the parts will be made between USA, China, and France (we have about 12 total manufacturing partners.)

If we can hit the sweet spot of innovation, quality and price point so you guys can get great stuff while not breaking your bank account, I think (hope?) we've done our job.

Thanks again for the great support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5z4W8AeHqA

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Now I just have to wait for some cooler weather (yes it's Canada but we don't have snow yet) and do the install on the mount and plow.
Don't Wait! The mount is easy to put on and take off. It is very sturdy. I mounted mine and pushed some gravel around to level out one of our parking spots.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts