Vendor
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Congrats Anthony! Great news. Enjoy!

·
Registered
139 Posts
winch and plow installed.

Got my Denali plow in today, unwrapped the winch and winch mount from under the tree, and got all installed this afternoon and evening.

The winch was fairly easy, I am planning to shorten some of the wires in order to clean it up a little; but it looks and works great. Thought I was kind of clever; I mounted the IN/OUT switch on the passenger grab bar and ran wires through the dash. It looks nice and the switch is out of the way, but still accessible.

The plow mount for the viking is an absolute breeze to put on, especially if you have a floor jack. The plow itself is also very easy to put together and install. The directions were spot on and made for a simple assembly.

Check out the pics!

Attachments

·
Vendor
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Great stuff! Thanks for the update and quick review. Find some snow and have fun!

Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have the Yamaha winch kit that goes in the front and back receivers. Does the Denali plow work with that yamaha hitch and warn winch? Also are they still on sale.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I have the Yamaha winch kit that goes in the front and back receivers. Does the Denali plow work with that yamaha hitch and warn winch? Also are they still on sale.
I don't think so. I have the warn winch with the front receiver. I have to remove the front receiver when I put my plow mount on. I don't know where your front receiver is mounted. If it mounts on the plate where you normally mount a winch, your system will probably work. If your receiver is below (or comes through) the front skid plate, the plow mount will not fit.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: mra400ex

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hey Viking Gang,

Our DENALI plows for VIKINGS are now shipping! We have a major discount going....more on that in a moment.

Here are some of the plow details.

66" and 72" DENALI STANDARD SERIES (show with optional plow markers and flap)

View attachment 1393

View attachment 1401

View attachment 1409

66" and 72" DENALI PROFESSIONAL SERIES (markers, flap including -- available in multiple colors)

View attachment 1417

View attachment 1425

View attachment 1433

View attachment 1441

DENALI HYDRO-TURN (click on link for our YouTube video)

New For 2013! MotoAlliance Professional Series UTV Snow Plow - YouTube

PRICING (free shipping)

DENALI STANDARD 66" Complete System: $539.99

DENALI STANDARD 72" Complete System: $579.99

DENALI PROFESSIONAL 66" Complete System: $749.99

DENALI PROFESSIONAL 72" Complete System: $799.99

HYDRO-TURN: $699.99

VIKING FORUM SPECIAL

Between now and Thanksgiving you can get:

1. 10% off any plow system (usual forum discount is 5%).

2. 15% off any plow, hydro-turn, winch package

We only have about 50 plows available and they stand to go very fast when we get them to the rest of the marketplace.

PM me if you'd like one. Need name, phone, email and we can get them set up.

Thanks guys! Love this forum.

Peter Kapsner

President

Motoalliance

Moto Alliance

1-866-527-7637

Peter did you get my PM?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts