Viking Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone do any custom decals for the viking yet? Does anyone want to collaborate on some ideas for some decals?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I saw some people on a Honda forum that put camo vinyl over the Honda name on the front and back of the Pioneer UTV. It looks pretty good, but I'm not sure if there is the same opportunity to do that with the Viking.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking of graphics. I used illustrator and made the Yamaha Viking decal. I was going to post it on here if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was thinking something like this. I didn't get a decal like this and I kinda like it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hope the file is viewable. Anyone interested in something like this. I was trying to capture the front end of the machine, it looks like some kind of beast, I would like to add more to the lights to make it look more like eyes.

If anyone has any more ideas just let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
965 Posts
Anyone do any custom decals for the viking yet? Does anyone want to collaborate on some ideas for some decals?
I just had a set of custom decals made for my 400ex and I asked the guy from ssi decals about graphics for my viking and he said they just did one, he sent me these pics

Reactions: tmcelheny

·
Registered
965 Posts
Here is the kit he made for me

And here is the before and after

Awesome product and great customer service.

Reactions: tmcelheny

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I just had a set of custom decals made for my 400ex and I asked the guy from ssi decals about graphics for my viking and he said they just did one, he sent me these pics

Those look awesome

1 - 13 of 13 Posts