Viking Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking the day off on Thursday, July 3 to do a little riding on the Cheese trails. I figure it's a good place to put on some hours toward the first service. Planning on parking in Darlington and taking offfrom there. The more the merrier... Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I refuse to hit the trails on any holiday weekend. They will be packed with people that have no idea what they're doing and its usually a dust bowl.
A very good point... but I rarely get a day off during the week and have class on many weekends so I need to take what I can get. Hoping the recent rain will keep some of the dust down.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I refuse to hit the trails on any holiday weekend. They will be packed with people that have no idea what they're doing and its usually a dust bowl.
I agree with you on that one the last time I went on a holiday the trails were looking like a zoo with tourist.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Today's ride was actually great. There were very few people on the trail and the recent rain made for very little dust. I was pleasantly surprised.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts