Viking Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Finally, the Killers ride needed to be able to withstand the chase. New shocks to the rescue!

I'm not a fan of grey so I promptly sanded them down and painted them!

oh no! I accidently painted one of they back to grey! HELP!

a big can of RED to the Rescue!

slapped these babies on and away we went!

endless tuning!

Limit straps for all the SICK AIR this Coronavirus Zombie Killer is going to be getting!

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
715 Posts
Wow, all very kool. You have been busy. Nice buggy, great job.

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
Niiiiice!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Awesome work, looking good!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Thanks. I keep waiting to here if they will put a larger engine in the Viking. Rumors years ago were that they would but nothing ever materializes. I have over 6,000 miles on the Killer now but she still runs great.

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Thanks. I keep waiting to here if they will put a larger engine in the Viking. Rumors years ago were that they would but nothing ever materializes. I have over 6,000 miles on the Killer now but she still runs great.
Yeah we live in hope!!! 6,000 miles, just goes to show how good Yamaha is..

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
TC has over 10,000 miles..good job..

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
715 Posts
I just rolled over 400 miles last weekend 😂 LOL
But hey it’s still new (5 months old) and under warranty

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Update, I put the fiberglass roof on my Coronavirus Zombie Killer and the thing is squeaky as all heck. Not too good for sneaking up on Zombies. I need to find a way to quiet it down. Was thinking of wrapping my cage in foam noodles then putting the roof back on? Or maybe a rubber wrap of some kind? I saw some people were putting carpet under their roof but I worry about how it's attached and how long it would last.

What have other people done? Am I the only one with this issue?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
well guys, I can't take the rake any longer. I'm doing a cage chop in the garage. While I have it apart I'm taking the time to hide some wires and put in some real Rock Lights. I'll be fabricating some brackets special for them and making a dedicated wiring harness for it.

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
715 Posts
Wow that will be interesting to see when done. Keep the pictures coming with progress

·
Registered
2018 camo VI
227 Posts
Have any better luck with the clutch weights? I went to HV roller weights. I had bad luck with the dr. Pulley flat spotting in very few miles.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts