Viking Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen this today at the yamaha dealership and does anyone have a good reason why this isn't a color option for the viking.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Yeah, supposed to be released in the spring i think i read sometime another.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
If you do a google search for Yamaha Viking SE Black, you'll see all the replies say this
"A Special Edition Tactical Black model will be available in spring 2014"

·
Registered
139 Posts
Demo'd that exact atv over the weekend with the camo eps Viking. They have the same motor and the grizzly hauls... The model we had for the day was power steering and it was different riding it than a non power steering model. The subdued decals and flat black color were super cool.

I think Yamaha should check out our forum for ideas. There are plenty of good ones on here. Wonder how we get someone from Yamaha R&D on this site???

·
Registered
520 Posts
Don't think Yamaha would ever declare that they are on these forums.

But there is a chance their marketing team might browse the website once in a while.

·
Registered
210 Posts
The all black Viking looks really nice. I think a lot of people would buy that over the current color options. With vehicles like these though, I think color options aren't really the thing that makes sales, probably just increases costs for Yamaha.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I wouldnst say that people would buy the black over current colors, local dealers around here still have only Black Rhinos left, nobody wants them. Maybe when they deside to mark them down, maybe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts