Viking Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the Viking the clutch air intake behind the drivers seat goes to a y, one side to the clutch cover and the other going into the engine? This can't be where it goes, but I contacted the dealer and they spoke to the factory and they said it was for crankcase pressure equalization. I was thinking maybe it vented air behind the clutch. Anybody have any experience with it?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Not sure, but welcome to the site.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Send a PM lilbigtonka, he snorkeled his Viking.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
No problem

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
That's what I thought, but wasn't sure, The primary feeds air from the front of the case cover and the secondary from the back of the clutch? I wasn't sure if I should run a snorkel for each, for more air flow. I saw a pic of a Viking with 4 snorkels and I assume that is what was done. Thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I am pretty sure I'm the only viking with 4 snorkels and reason being is one snorkel is nothing but vent lines in it to make it clean and symmetrical

Reactions: florida viking

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have tried posting pics it is to dark to tell what it is just use PVC and a rubber t fitting on belt and air intake is a joke I drilled and use threaded pipe in bottom of air box

1 - 11 of 11 Posts