Viking Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have one yet? Is it worth the $. Looks like it would be as much for comfort as it would function. Nice armrest.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Ordered mine from Rocky Mtn ATV, be here Wednesday

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
haha, Easiest thing is just click on active topics, and scroll down the pages to find the newest stuff from all sections of the site.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I had ordered one from my dealer, but they said they where on backorder untill atleast next nonth sometime.

I happen to look on Rocky Mtn ATV site the other day, and seen they showed to have 1 in stock, called them up, and they did have 1, so ordered it up, called dealer can canseled.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As talked about on the other link I like the idea of the added support to keep you from sliding. $120 seems pretty cheap hopefully its a sturdy product.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I have it, and I think it is well worth the money. Your right is is great for comfort. Also it gives you 2 more cup holders and awesome storage ( which I'm going to use as a cooler)

Reactions: Teryx2k16

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I'll post up some pics tomorrow when i get it installed.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Waiting on UPS....One day they get here at 10 something in the morning, then one day late in the evening!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My ups guy doubles as the easter bunny. He never puts our packages in the same place. He hides them from thieves and me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts