Viking Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be buying 2014 Viking no eps 11,300 otd. Will put windshield,top, and rear enclosure. Don't like Yamaha. Looking at dfk cabs. Seems rugged enough. Does anyone have experience with these or something else that you can reccommend ?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I will say that it isn't quite as off-road capable as some people expect, but its great if you are planning to use it more for work. If off-roading and recreation is more important to you though, I might look into some other models first.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I will say that it isn't quite as off-road capable as some people expect, but its great if you are planning to use it more for work. If off-roading and recreation is more important to you though, I might look into some other models first.
what other model would you suggest?

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Really? I still haven't found anywhere I couldn't go yet, and it was loaded with the wife and I and 3 days worth of camping gear, and BEER

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's great reading all the comments and suggestions on how to improve Viking, like wrapping exhaust, and noise dampening. Also learning that engine vibration will become minimal after a few miles. Looking forward to September 6th, the Day I pick it up

·
Registered
139 Posts
Umm well I honestly go everywhere razors go..

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
8/13/14 2nd day in a row, I think I will have to buy my heater and cab sooner than I expected this year

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Wow, it's been around 100 here

·
Super Moderator
4,429 Posts
Ouch and it's the middle of summer for you Kasja!

·
Registered
372 Posts
90 here today and a little humid.....need rain!!!!! Send some my way....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts