Viking Forum banner

Cab heater

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  mass-n-trash 
#1 ·
Im in the market for a cab heater and was wondering if anyone had any reviews or opinions about the cab heaters from motoalliance? They seem pricey but if they work really well they could be worth it.

#2 ·
I haven't seen any reviews, but if there as good as ive heard there other products are, im sure it would work great.

#9 ·
Peter, I don't mean to put you on the spot with that thread, I just want to try to solve it out in the open forum so anyone else that is installing one or even thinking of installing one can gain a little more knowledge about the product and hopefully it can help others and sell you more heaters.

#10 ·
Peter, I don't mean to put you on the spot with that thread, I just want to try to solve it out in the open forum so anyone else that is installing one or even thinking of installing one can gain a little more knowledge about the product and hopefully it can help others and sell you more heaters.

Like me :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.