Viking Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Viking Gang,
As we continue our spring cleaning, we came across a returned VIPER ELITE 4000lb winch with black cable and dash switch. It's brand new. The box is destroyed, but that's it.

These go for $409.99, but I'll sell it to someone on the forum for $289.99. That includes shipping. We have mounts available for $40 if you need one of these.

Thanks for the great forum guys.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Great winch I have 3500 on my viking and it works great. Easy install and seems to be a top notch winch. I've used mine a bunch already and it works flawlessly.

·
Registered
312 Posts
WOW!!!!! Heck of a deal there.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey Viking Gang,
As we continue our spring cleaning, we came across a returned VIPER ELITE 4000lb winch with black cable and dash switch. It's brand new. The box is destroyed, but that's it.

These go for $409.99, but I'll sell it to someone on the forum for $289.99. That includes shipping. We have mounts available for $40 if you need one of these.

Thanks for the great forum guys.
Peter,

You probably do not have this still but if you do I am very interested. Give me a call I pm'd my number.

Thanks
Mike

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike.....I checked through my emails and you are the top of the list. Will reply to your PM.

Congrats. It is a heckuva a deal. We found it mistakenly on the scratch and dent pile because the box was destroyed. But our lead engineer and me verified everything. Winch is perfect and wrapped with black AMSTEEL cable. Must have been a return due to wrong color or something.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mike.....I checked through my emails and you are the top of the list. Will reply to your PM.

Congrats. It is a heckuva a deal. We found it mistakenly on the scratch and dent pile because the box was destroyed. But our lead engineer and me verified everything. Winch is perfect and wrapped with black AMSTEEL cable. Must have been a return due to wrong color or something.
Sounds great let me know how and when to call for payment. Thanks again Peter!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts