Viking Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this on e-bay, has anyone put one on yet and if so any reviews on it yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
188 Posts
A exhaust pipe for the Viking? I never really considered changing out the exhaust on the Viking. Just didn't seem like a type of mod that I really cared for for a UTV. I'd be more interested in suspension, wheels, and accessories.

Curious to hear how the Viking sounds with this installed though.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Had a Big Gun on a Honda Rubicon ( slip on). However, in those day's for me louder was better, not so much now.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I always had to have an aftermarket exhaust on my snowmobiles but now that I'm 40 it seems to be more annoying than anything. Sucks getting old. I would like to hear how this sounds though.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I always had to have an aftermarket exhaust on my snowmobiles but now that I'm 40 it seems to be more annoying than anything. Sucks getting old. I would like to hear how this sounds though.
Yeah, I left the getting old part out :D

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
No thanks

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I'll pass on this one. I think the drone would just bother me too much. I'll enjoy my piece and quiet.

Me too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm on the fence, if I get it I will definitely post a video

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Badger

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
That sounded like a 700 that just ate some Mexican food and had bad gas...

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I like the sound of the Looney Tuned exhaust on the V-twin Can-am's

·
Registered
268 Posts
I think for the viking it just one of those that would sound much better without a free flowing exhaust. My hearing is already bad enough I wouldn't want to add to that.

·
Registered
344 Posts
big gun also released the tfi power box to go with the exhaust might be worth it if there is any gains in power but the loud exhaust isnt for me

1 - 19 of 19 Posts