Viking Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my Rhino I had bed rails but I don't see any listed on the Yamaha site for the Viking. I did however see a viking unit advertised for sale at a dealer on the internet with bed rails. Does anyone know if the Rhino units will fit the Viking?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I hang seen any for a viking

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used the bed rails to secure loads. The factory tie downs sometimes are too far down in the box. The also added some style

·
Registered
210 Posts
They don't really look that useful to me.

Looks like there are plenty of aftermarket option available though. I would just do some measuring and then buy whatever aftermarket set is the right length.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Nope

·
Registered
180 Posts
What are you trying to say, am I odd man out? In this case that may not be a bad thing. They are very handy to have.

I contacted my dealer to see if he knew were they came from but he got that unit from another dealer. So waiting to here from them.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Heard back from the dealer. They believe they were from a Rhino but they can not be 100% because they were sitting on a shelf in the shop out of the package.

I took a closer look at them and I can not tell if any of the holes were modified, they look all stock. They did have to modify the plastic bed a bit. They removed about a 1/2" of plastic at the front of the bed. I would never of noticed it if I wasn't looking for it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the confirmation. I was suspecting that the Rhino rails would fit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts