Viking Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well called the dealer today only to find out everything for the Viking is on backorder. Including regular parts. Oh and until at least middle of January. So my Viking sits at the dealer waiting for parts to be fixed. Ugh!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really hope thats the case. But all there stuffs been on backorder since they came out so not holding my breath.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Not on parts, accessories yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I don't think diff parts are what people are getting for christmas I mean. Hopefully the stuff comes sooner!!! Have you tried calling Yamaha directly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yamaha is closed till Thursday this week which of course is absolutely fine so they can have famiky time. Im gonna call on Thursday. Im gonna try get warranty extended time was in shop

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
That is the least they could do, that's not right. Good luck.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Yes it is. Ill be takin it up with them. Ill be nice unless they try to give me hard time.
being nice is always the best way to go about things at first, but of course if they give you a hard time you do have to step it up.

Fortunately i've done well with speaking to reps nicely in situations like this

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I had to do the same with my Polaris, but it didnt do any good, if i had thought of it, i had filed it as a lemon, but didnt do, Cause the dealers gave up on it, and Polaris wouldnt do a dmarn thing to help me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts