Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
Just new to this forum, I stumbled across the discussion page while searching for an enclosure for our new 2014 Viking. Our family decided on a utv for plowing snow due to our long steep driveway. I wanted to share the website. www.yamahaenclosures.com. I first called and spoke with a woman who designed this soft enclosure custom to fit the Viking utv. She was very friendly and took the time to answer all of my questions. I went ahead and ordered one in black, received it last week, and already used it to plow twice! The enclosure is a true lifesaver from the cold frigid wind, and is very well made with good quality materials.
Our family is going riding this weekend and we will be in our warm, dry machine thanks to this product.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Hi Thanks for the post buggydawg. We are very happy you are pleased!
Vikingryder. Our basic colors are black tan (sand) and a new color is Moss Green which looks awesome with camo. Other colors are available for $50 extra. Those colors are too numerous to list. There are about 57 different colors. We can come close to a perfect match to about any color you can think of.
Thanks again! This forum and the members are the best!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
They do look great

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love mine as well. I plowed one day last week when it was below zero outside, and dressed up for it, but just keeping the wind off of me and capturing some of the heat off of the motor I would guess it stayed 30 degrees in there. Again I love it, very happy that I made the purchase. Would highly recommend to anyone.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I would like to get one...i just dont want to pay for it..lol,, sounds like a me problem

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
lmao, ive got the same issue, must be going around.

Reactions: tmcelheny

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Does the digital camo match the viking camo?
The digital camo does not match the viking camo, sorry. We do not have a camo that matches. We do have a new color called Moss Green that looks awesome with the camo. I have attached a picture of the new Moss Green. Sorry it is not on a viking, the color is so new we haven't made one for the viking yet.
Thanks to everyone that has posted about how they like the enclosure! !! We appreciate all of you! Satisfied customers are our best advertisement.
Thanks again!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
I have had a lot of questions about side mirrors. Seems like a lot of people are adding mirrors
Mirrors are not a problem, just let us know you have them, and maybe send us a pic so we can see were you mounted them, and we will make the appropriate adjustments.
Also, if you previously purchased an enclosure from us and want to add mirror, this is also not a problem. Mark where you would like the cutout for you mirrors, send you doors back to us, and we will make adjustments FREE, all you pay is the shipping

We can make adjustments for just about any accessory you would like to add to your Viking since these are made by us right here in Ohio.
Our customers are important to us, and we love working with each and every one of you.
There has also been a few questions on fogging, we have not experienced and problems with this, and have not heard of anyone having any issues.
Thank you again for all of your support!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
How well does the enclosure hold up at high speeds?
The enclosure itself is good stuff. The real problem is I cannot get the velcro to stick very well to the viking. Made sure it was nice and clean going on, didnt matter. Ive even tried gorilla glue. I think maybe a combo of snaps and velcro would work better.

·
Registered
210 Posts
This is a great looking enclosure. I have been hearing about a kolpin enclosure that looks nice but it is almost too much of an enclosure and it is also super expensive.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
I purchased a enclosure from utv headquarters I like it , you do however have to have the hard roof cover installed and for me the glue didn't work to well so I decided to use snaps to help keep it on the windshield. Other than that It super fast and easy to install

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I purchased a enclosure from utv headquarters I like it , you do however have to have the hard roof cover installed and for me the glue didn't work to well so I decided to use snaps to help keep it on the windshield. Other than that It super fast and easy to install

Post up a pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts